|Alternate Form(s):||Jet like vehicle|
|Series:||Tales of Super Robots (SolZen321)|
A Super Robot that turns into a sort of jet, it was designed for air combat.
The A1. Falcon resembles a typical Super Robot, tall, humanoid, but he has a cone head and jet wings on his back. He is primarily yellow with a flame decor paint scheme and rocket engines on the ends of his wings.
He has a human like face and a triangular chest.
- Purpose: Air combat.
- Top Speed: Mach 2. 5 (In jet Mode)
- Mode of Operation: Remote Control
- Horsepower: 35,000
- Power Source: Rocket Fuel
- Rocket Engines: Located on his wings, they are the kind used for fighter pilots but scaled up
- Leg Rockets: Modified Rocket Engines, they are his primary means of flight
- Search Lights: His eyes can project very bright beams.
- Missiles: The A1 Falcon is equipped with missiles in his chest and his back/wings.
- Rocket Arms:
The Falcon was designed for Air combat in the ever expanding field of Super Robots. One was given to the Dutchess to use as a personal weapon for testing.
The Falcon's change is very simple, in jet mode his arms are connected to his wings and his waist turns as his legs become thrusters.