Weapons to work by polarizing forms of energy into one direction
All energy weapons work on a similar principle, a form of energy is polarized to move in one direction, primarily at high speeds
Depends on the designer and technology.
- Blasters: Fires condensed packets or 'bolts' of charged particles/plasma
- Plasma Caster: Similar in nature to a Blaster, but instead of small condensed bolts of plasma, they fired larger condensed spheres. The relationship is like the difference between a pistol/rifle and a grenade launcher.
- Fusion Weapons: These are directly powered by Fusion Reactions and/or reactors, leading to a mix of Plasma Caster and Blasters, but ultimately more devastating than both.
- Laser Weapons: These fire beams of radiation and/or charge particles
- Warp Cannon: These fore focused beams of Gravitons
- Disruptor: These fire condensed magnetic fields that disrupt molecular bonds.