Special Elites who guard Council Members
Similar to troopers, but their helmets had metal lines that come from the sides and ran down the middle symmetrically. Their armor had no visible tubing and carry a slender rifle.
Chosen from the best retired troopers, they are given mild cybernetics to maintain their physical ability. Their duties mainly involve protecting Council Members, Council important buildings and objects.
- Radiation Protection: The body suit protects the wearer from mild levels of harmful radiation.
- Space Suit: The helmet and body suit allow the user to survive in space. The armor's 'bakcpack' hold extra air for breathing.
- Elite Blaster Rifle: Standard Armaments: These blaster rifles, fired repeated shot continuously before overheating, or running out. However like all blasters, they quickly loose their accuracy. unlike the troopers, theirs do not fire volley but single shots, with improved accuracy
- Ablative Armor: The armor is ceramic and made to absorb kinetic power from projectiles, but it also evaporates in layers to reduce the effectiveness of blasters and other energy weapons.
- Pockets: For holding extra gear and equipment.
- The 'pocket' on the forearm hold an arm mounted touchscreen computer.
- Com System
- HUD Display: Holographic images on the inside of the helmet are controlled by eye movement, or react to the arm mounted computer