Standard Soldiers for the Alliance
An all grey armor with a black glass face and over a black body suit.It had several small tubes and metallic pockets about the person. There is a sort of 'backpack' on the back.
There are numerous variants.
Created after the Vandoran Eradication, it was created using scientific knowledge from most of the member races. They serve as the main forces of the Alliance, for centuries, with members from many races, but mostly Basiks
- Radiation Protection: The body suit protects the wearer from mild levels of harmful radiation.
- Space Suit: The helmet and body suit allow the user to survive in space. The armor's 'bakcpack' hold extra air for breathing.
- Repeater Blaster Rifle: Standard Armaments: These blaster rifles, fired repeated shot continuously before overheating, or running out. However like all blasters, they quickly loose their accuracy.
- Ablative Armor: The armor is ceramic and made to absorb kinetic power from projectiles, but it also evaporates in layers to reduce the effectiveness of blasters and other energy weapons.
- Pockets: For holding extra gear and equipment.
- The 'pocket' on the forearm hold an arm mounted touchscreen computer.
- Com System
- HUD Display: Holographic images on the inside of the helmet are controlled by eye movement, or react to the arm mounted computer