Hyper-Matter is a volatile and highly powerful form of matter that is difficult to produce and more so to control.
Hyper-Matter is the stable form of converted hyper space energy, 'stable' being a relative term. A spec of Hyper-Matter can have the explosive power of a brick of C4 and be as explosive as Nitro Glycerin, requiring that it be held in a stasis field of sorts. It is considered one of most powerful forms of energy in the galaxy.
Its kinetic model (atomic structure) is considered impossible to identify due to its hyperspatial nature. Hyper-Matter is composed sometimes of both conventional and hypothetical particles of simply hypothetical particles which act upon 'higher forces', unnoticeable to mortal creatures.
Without their hypothetical particles, Hyper-Matter would be composed of unstable dense elements which deteriorate.
Hyper-Matter almost always has an effect on local space-time
Most Hypermatter refers to Subspace Matter, a similar concept.
Hyper-Matter always appears as a glowing substance because of its highly energetic nature.
Examples of Hyper-Matter
- Subspace Matter: The poster child for the umbrella term.
- Rarified Ethium: Posses some amount of Hyper Matter in their chemical makeup.
- Energon: Being the energy radiated by a Higher being (Primus) natural Energon is thus a form of Hyper-Matter
- Dark Energon: The negative to natural energon, it comes from Unicron, Primus' opposite.
- Engen: Natural Engen is a form of Hyper-Matter, being the blue, most potent form of it.
- Chronogen: A form of Engen with time affecting properties
- Solartarium: A golden stone that generates massive amounts of power.
- Superium: A prismatic stone/metal that warp space-time around it.
- Alternium: A metal that resonates with higher dimensions.
- Alpha: The natural version
- Beta: The artificial attempt which while similar has different properties.
- Uru: A grey stone/metal that can hold and channel vast amounts of energy and is considered nigh indestructible.