Normal ground soldiers of the Galactic Imperium. They are also called the Military Police.
Tactics and Policies Edit
The Imperial Guard are generally trained to fight in cities and to serve as guards and/or street policemen. Those that actual take part in investigations are part of the Judicial Division and are known as Arbiters. They are known for the black and red power armor they often wear.
Outside of the police duties, they make up the bulk of the Imperium's army, serving as ground forces.
They work closely with the Imperial Navy when on campaigns.
- Flak Armor: Standard armor, superior forms of armor are given to officers of higher ranks.
- Ceramic Armor: For Special Forces
- Carapace Armor:
- Pulse Rifle: Like a normal ballistic rifle, but electronically powered. It can double as a grenade launcher
- Pulse Pistol: A handgun, standard armament
- Combat Knife:
- Rebreather: Only deployed for missions with a toxic atmosphere.
- Optional Weaponry
- Sniper Rifle: For scouts and/or snipes
- Imperial Tank: A rather normal tank.
- Imperial Plasma Tank: A heavy tank, armed with a plasma cannon, smaller blaster turrets and missiles
- Imperial Hover Tank: A light tanks whose strength is speed in comparison to the other tank.
- Armored Personnel Carrier:
- As should be obvious, they are based on the Imperial Guard from Warhammer 40k.
- Their weapons are mainly inspired by the Colonial Marines from Aliens