Typical Peacekeeper combat attire.
It is comprised of an all black tight body suit, with black armor. It has a square metal backpack. The helmet is typical with a tinted glass dome.
- Temperature Control: Maintains internal temperatures and protects from extremes.
- Medi-Gel Pockets: The internal suit, naturally covers wounds with medical gel.
- Ablative Armor: The plate armor evaporates in layers to reduce the effects of blasters.
- Reinforced Glass: For the helmet
- Targeting Computer: For long and difficult shots.