A sea commander, unlike most he is a gestalt (combiner) entity, who can seperate into anti-gravity flying mechanical sharks and a Mososaur.
In robot form, Morticon is composed of a robotic Mososaur and robotic sharks for limbs. In robot mode the mososaur head covers his chest and his robot head pops out of the neck. The flippers have collapsed to become stumps to load on the sharks as arms and legs. From his arm shark mouths came his clawed hands.
Morticon is a silent bot, rarely speaking and often getting directly to the point. Unlike most other Destroids, he does not seem interested in power and glory and is simply interested in completing his mission.
Morticon was once known for being pompous and arrogant like the others.
Morticon became silent after a battle where he nearly died.
Profile and Weapons Edit
- Strength: 6 (robot), 8 (beast mode)
- Durability: 7
- Agility: 5 (robot), 9 (Beast)
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 5
- Intelligence: 7
- Underwater adaption: Morticon can move underwater with little impunity, even in robot mode. He can also navigate with little problem.
- Double Proton Cannon: A powerful particle gun summoned from subspace, while not to powerful as to shatter Space Titanium, it can damage it.
- Beast Mode: In beast mode, Morticon and his shark helpers operate with a shared mind. Their teeth can also tear into a commander's body.
- Mitotic Heart: As a result of experiments done on him, Morticon can survive so long as one of his parts remains intact.