The basic understanding is that space-time operates by frequencies. Each frequency within a Space-Time has its own kinetic model, meaning anything from simply being out of phase with everything else, to another realm with its own physics.
- Phase Frequency: The various dimensions and sub-dimensions within a Universe.
- N-Space: One's native Phase Frequency/dimension in Z-Space.
- Z-Space: The various other dimensions in a Space-Time Zone, including N-Space.
- Phase Energy: Any energy that generates a bridge or interacts between multiple phase frequencies.
- Phase Wave Shift: A pulse of phase energy which destabilizes matter destroying it. Is generally avoided and does not occur naturally.
- Kinetic Model: The structure of atoms. As it changes according to the Phase Frequency, so do the physics of said dimension.
- Space-Time Zone: A region of space-time existing as a totality unto itself, basically a universe.
- Tessaract: An artificial Space-Time Zone.
- Tetryon Particles: The sub-atomic particles of a foreign dimension in another. They are random in direction and acceleration and can cause havoc.
- Dreamspace: A matter-less dimension. It one of the most extreme examples in Phase Theory, the entire dimension is subjective to thought. It cannot be physically entered, only mentally traversed.