|Series:||Tales of Super Robots|
A Super Robot designed to Protect Japan which suddenly goes crazy.
Super King is a large red robot in armor resembling a Samurai. His build is bulky but his armor is curved with a triangular chest.
- Purpose: Combat
- Mode of Operation: Self controlled, orders issued via radio.
- Horsepower: 50,000
- Power Source: Nuclear Battery
- Jet Engine: Rocket Engines in his feet allow for flight
- Sensors: Super King has advance sensors.
- Microwave Emitting Katana: For slicing through other bots
- Strength: Super King's grip is considered the strongest in the world.
Created due tot he great Super Robot boom, Super King was meant to be a Super Robot that can defeat all other Super Robots in the case of an invasion. Super King proved to be an incredible machine showing skill no other bot had and being mostly automated, an unheard of thing for robot, especially Super Robots. How this was accomplished was unknown.
What is known is the designer of his Electronic Brain disappeared before its completion.